Legal details of how to invest
Apartments and townhouses:
An investor signs the Contract for Participation in the Construction process that includes following:
- Stages and terms of works;
- The property detailed description;
- Payment schedule.
By the end of construction and the commissioning an investor receives the Property Certificate on your realty issued by the Communal Enterprise “Technical Inventory and State Registration of Real Estate Units Bureau” of Sevastopol city.
An investor signs the Preliminary contract that reflects the following:
- Terms and quality of the construction;
- Payment procedures;
- The contract commitments;
- The property registration procedure.
By the end of construction an investor signs the Main Contract, that allows to obtain a property rights through registration process.